Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WAR HORSE - More then meets the eye?

    When I first saw the War Horse Trailer (to be released Christmas 2011) I was skeptical. The trailer doesn't reveal much about the plot-line, and I'm not one for sappy un-realistic horse movies. After doing some research I can say I am VERY excited to see this movie in theaters, and I think it will have very good content based on articles I've read about the true story the movie is based on.


   There are several articles regarding the true story behind War Horse and here are a few I found note-worthy:



and more . .


This story definitely has a lot more depth then I had originally though, and I am looking forward to seeing this movie in theaters!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're gonna go see it together, right??? ;)

Leilani said...

That's the plan ;)