Sunday, December 18, 2011

Circle Y Product Review - THE PROVEN

There are several great choices regarding barrel saddles out there, but I'd like to talk about 'The Proven' by circle Y today. 




When on the search for a comfortable, functional, and durable barrel saddle 'The Proven' turned out to be the best option for me. These saddles are very popular, affordable, and common! Which are all good things when you are shopping for your next saddle! 



My first 'Proven' by circle Y I bought used! It was easy to find on the local craigslist, and at 11 yrs old it was not the most beautiful saddle, but it was sure comfortable! (Used saddle not pictured here)


After riding in my old beat up 'Proven' for 7 months I finally broke down and bought myself the real deal! A brand new 'Proven Stone', and I found it on close-out! Which made it even more worth the investment. I was surprised at how quickly the saddle 'broke in', and it is VERY comfortable with the patented 'hip hugger' seat. I've been happily riding in my 'Proven Stone' for over a year now, and I can honestly say I love it just as much as the day it arrived on my door-step.




Thanks all! Happy Trails!

No comments: